Thursday, July 22, 2010

Work was good, everythin goes smoothly and the people there is nice. I never had this feelin of wakin up in the mornin and thinkin of long day ahead till 6.30 is worthy and no stress at all. That's the feelin.

Mum went for her result of liver hardenin due to Hepatitis B this afternoon and the doctor told her indeed there's signs of hardenin but is consider early stage. Can be cured and told her to go back to him again after 6 months. That's probably good sign because if its severe, have to go through operation. So that means its not as bad as she thought. I hope she can go back to her normal life and stop thinkin so much about her health.

I saw an ambulance outside Funan IT Mall where i am havin lunch this afternoon and the medics is tryin to give remedy to the uncle lyin on the floor unconcious. I could see that he's strugglin in his coma. This scene drives me all the way back to 2008 when my uncle is in the hospital dyin. I could still remember that night. That night Gerald came to accompany me and i still remembered in my mind that Gerald hugged me at the back and console me. If you can still remember what you said to me Gerald? If anythin is to happen to me, please don't send me to Changi General Hospital. When my uncle's blood pressure or whatever it is dropped from 200 to 150, i knew somethin is wrong. From that moment I called for the damn doctor, until it dropped till 80, 70, 60, and then to 20, then the doctor came runnin to save him. WTF?! Is this what so many years of studies taught you doctors this? ZZ.

Life is not all about money, its all about love and passion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home